Sunday, March 11, 2012

From KentG: 28mm ECW Artillery Battery & Crew (85 points)


Kent is making me eat my words (or is the term 'redact' now?) as he has managed to get this battery of ECW artillery done within the Challenge deadline.



I'm not positive but I believe these are 28mm Wargames Foundry models.



I think these would be termed as two Culverins and a Saker, or is it two Demi-Culverins and a Falconet? Cripes, I have a hard time keeping them straight...



Nonetheless, this fine group of Guns will give Kent 85 points AND they will see Kent break through the 4K barrier in the Challenge. That is an awesome achievement Kent - BRAVO! There is still a little over a week left so I wonder what he'll squeeze in...

5 comments:

  1. Very nice, Kent, these are wonderful models.

    4000 points (y pico). You are a Champion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The figures are all foundry and thanks Juan

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4k, well done Kent!! Great looking figures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and what a point total!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)