Wednesday, January 22, 2014

JamesL: 28mm WWII German 105mm Artillery Piece (30 points)


James sends in his first non theme round entry with this excellent German artillery piece and crew.

From JamesL: 

This is a 105mm Arty piece for my Late War German Bolt Action army. 

Short and sweet James. I quite like the oblong base shape you've used for the gun and crew. I'm warming to the use of quasi 'organic' or curved shapes for my bases as I like the look they give on the tabletop.

This gun and crew will give James 30 points. Well done!

6 comments:

  1. Looking good! Think I've to get me one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking model, hope it does well for you

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to see some decent artillery. very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone ! The base is a 100mm x 50mm oval from Renedra, and he arty couldn't hit the side of a barn until my 5th game....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)