Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Reject Workin' It for the Camera


Hey, check it out! I'm stylin' and profilin' in a brilliant new 'Posties Rejects' crew-shirt that Fran, The Angry Lurker, sent along from that faraway, dystopian land of Gravesend. 




As you can probably tell, I really like my new shirt. It makes me feel like... like... like the quarterback for 'Team Awesome'. Yeah, that's it. Sure.


Tomorrow we're off for a little vacation to Montreal and while we're there I'm putting on a Napoleonic game for John (Wargaming in 28mm and Smaller), Iannick (Par la bouche de mes canons) and Nicolas (Nowhere to Lead Soldiers).  I've never met any of these fine fellows face-to-face so I think I'll roll out in the new colours. You know, the 'Shock and Awe' thing...

...and a nod to the Home Team - Schweet!
I was going to sign off with a Zoolander 'Blue Steel' pose for y'all, but the batteries were running low and my long-suffering-wife was about to slap me as it was. Funny, last I saw of her she was walking down the hall muttering, 'Campbell, you're such a tool...'


Oh, oh, oh! And look at this. This is the piece de resistance... A Reject(ed) D6! Now, how freakin' cool is that?! Well, I'll tell ya: its Nunavut-in-November-Cool. I have a sneaking suspicion that there's going to be a lot of '1's rolled on this baby...

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can have that effect at times (usually ill-opportuned times)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm a feared to ask what calling would that be?

      Delete
  3. made be laugh.. it's all good!



    ReplyDelete
  4. I really was not into breakfast anyway ;-)

    Regards th die, well if it's a 1 magnet then I sugest taking up ASL LOL

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool mate, just too cool, you blow me away ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, ummm, I'm not sure what to say
    Let's go with.. no that doesn't fit ummm,
    oh hell, your wife's spot on!

    Enjoy your upcoming game in your
    new gaming "zoot suit" which is very stylish
    Make sure you use the new die for rolling command rolls with Black Powder

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just not complete without the "blue steel" pose though..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a t-shirt? You lucky beggar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only because I threw the game for Fran when I was out there visiting...

      Delete
  9. Very cool, Curt. Love your wife's comment - they sometimes just don't understand us, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, I am not really sure if I want to go out with you to dinner now, especially with that shirt. Sarah sounds like a decent sort though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry John, it's all good., I'll dress it up with a tie and cumberband.

      Delete
    2. The restaurant is called the pigs feet, so I think you can leave behind the tie, but the cumberband would probably be oK

      Delete

  11. Kicking it like LL Bean J...
    I get similar comments from my better half too (like when I explained that the pith helmet would be useful after Halloween). I now take it as a personal challenge to "out-wierd" myself in her eyes.
    Enjoy Montreal
    Salut
    PD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rejects in Montreal, I don't know if I like the sound of that... ;)

    Hope to join you guys in one of these get togethers very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is obvious you are very happy with your new shirt.

    Have a great game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. While sensational on so many levels, I couldn't help notice the clock behind you - how long were you posing for? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My agent had me come back for reshoots... (actually I had to take quite a few as many were quite frightful - go figure)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)