Sunday, January 15, 2023

Roadster for Maximillian 1934

  

Hi All!

Up next for me is an additional car for my Maximillian 1934 project. This time we have a single-seat roadster in classic British racing green. 

Similar to my previous tribekka, this model is from Eureka Miniatures. The resin was a little pitted, but it all went together without any fuss.

A quick blast of racing green with the airbrush and I was off to the races with brushing-in the highlights and other details. 

For this jalopy, I've gave it a different front end, which sports twin machine guns. I also mounted a forward firing anti-tank rifle on the right-side cowling (a handy thing to 'encourage' open-lane driving), and finally a rear-firing Maxim for the odd parting shot (burst?).  

For a bit of fun, I mocked-up a drum magazine from milliput for the Maxim simply for the looks-cool-factor.


With a bit of luck, I hope to get another two cars done, along with some motorcycles. Hopefully enough for a good-sized game.


Thanks for popping in for a look!


5 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)