Tuesday, January 17, 2012

From JuanM: 40mm AWI Continental Infantryman (8 points)


Juan sends in a wonderful 40mm American War of Independence Continental infantryman.


This casting is from Front Rank's fine 40mm range. (Aside: For those interested in Napoleonics, if you haven't seen them already, check out their new Wurttemberg Line Infantry - holy smokes, those are very nice figures.)


I've been teasing Juan about switching back and forth between projects (like I should talk) and he tells me that foray back to 40mm AWI is due to him recently receiving a very impressive resin log house from Grand Manner. I can completely sympathize as I have been fortunate enough to get a few pieces from Grand Manner and know that they can often create/invigorate fresh inspiration for a period.

Well done, Juan!



3 comments:

  1. I like him a lot!

    Steps away from the credit card......mutters.. I will NOT be buying an, I will NOT be buying any.. etc...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)