Wednesday, December 25, 2013

From KentG: 28mm Napoleonic French Lancers, Imperial Headquarters & F&IW Civilians (172 points)


Kent keeps on rollin' with more lovely Napoleonics. This time it's a unit of French lancers and the Little-Big-Man himself (with attendant flunkies, er, I mean staff).

From Kent:
I've fired up my paint brushes and well what to you know here we have my next entry.

These are all Front rank miniatures 12 Chevau-lager lancers, once again for my friends collection.

.... and painted up a French Generals Staff set and some children playing (which if I had remembered would have gone into the first Theme challenge) but thats life. Anyway 6 figures, 28mm Perry and 4 figures 25mm cant remember make. This is the second time I've painted this staff set its really quite an enjoyable set to paint.





Wow Kent, you have a very lucky friend! I'm quite envious. Beautiful work once again. I really like the pennants and lance-heads on your lancers - how did you achieve the look Wonderful stuff.

This impressive submission will give Kent 172 points, enough for him to seize first place in the overall standings. Well done Mr. G!


13 comments:

  1. Excellent, excellent work on all of these by Kent. A well deserved placing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work you are on fire this year Kent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very nice stuff again and a well deserved pole position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The machine rumbles on - these massed cavalry will look wonderful and it's something I could never countenance doing myself. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! It always impresses me how you can paint so many figures to a high standard!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work and I agree, you have a very lucky friend

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers, another cracker of a unit Kent. I love these but I think the heavies pip them. Only just though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lancers Kent, they're superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thxs everyone, hey ray where all those made 15 mm you do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cool! The lancers are really amazing. The stands are top notch, I'm using those lancer pics as a painting guide for mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)