Thursday, January 10, 2013

From GregB: 15mm Syrian T-62 Tanks (12 points))




From Greg:
Back to my 15mm Golan Heights Project. Two more 15mm tanks, T-62s for the Syrians. These are QRF castings - again very, very poor casting quality, but still a lot better than any other options I've seen. 
The bases are from Warbases, a great outfit that is replacing Litko as my "go-to" for basing requirements.  They offer great quality, great service and super-fast turn around on orders.  
I just finished these recently - you can still see the glue drying on the groundwork. 
These raise my total complement of Syrian T-62s to thirteen tanks - a whole company, plus some command!  More than enough to threaten the IDF on the gaming table!

Wow, up to thirteen T-62s now? That is impressive. I can't wait to see them all arrayed on the table with the IDF as well.

These two tanks will give Greg 12 points.

5 comments:

  1. These look great, you obviously got past the problems with the models

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely models. I do like a T-62 - when I started 'modern' wargaming they were a frontline tank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Tim - the T-62 saw frontline service with the Russian army in the war with Georgia. It's still got lots of frontline service ahead :-)

      Delete
  3. Really impressive painting Greg, nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)