Thursday, January 2, 2014

From PaulS: 28mm Zombie Horde (222 points)


This fabulous Zombie herd provides Paul with a huge points haul.
Here are one or two more zombies for the Challenge.
The horde continues to swell with the addition of 26 new walkers, 14 runners, 3 fatties and a massive Abomination. The Abomination is, as you can see from the last shot, absolutely huge, towering over the standard walkers. 



Just to prove that I've not cheated and stuck the last batch of zombies in again, there's a full crowd shot at the bottom with the original 14 walkers, 2 runners and 2 fatties from last time. 
I wanted to submit the finished batch of normal zombies from Season 2's Kickstarter today, but I wasn't happy with the last 3 fatties and Abomination, so those will come soon. Only another hundred or so zombies left to paint :/
Wonderful work Paul! All of them are so characterful, but that Abomination is pretty nasty indeed (and good lord, please tell me that's a belt hanging between his legs...).

This horde of Zombies will give Paul a monstrous 222 points! Wow! Great job Paul.

12 comments:

  1. Thats a lot of zombies and a stack of points they look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, zombies!!! The skin tones you achieved on these is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of points of lovely(?) zombies Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the self same Zombies to paint and the season two one are in the post :)
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the monochromatic style, and the clear bases! Unfortunately my children are assisting in painting my Zed horde. Lot's of colors and lot's of time, but it is family fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first thing I thought on seeing these was "Zombies on Ice". Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, the impact of them all together is fantastic

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a truly terrifying sight! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I painted All my zeds in grey scale as well, very stylised and very left 4 dead. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic painting work; those colours are very good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)