Sunday, February 24, 2013

From JuanM: 28mm Taliban, Civilians & Modern Contractors (50 points)


From Juan: 
I have painted some more models for The Challenge.
These models are from "Eureka Miniatures" in 28mm; excellent figures I´m going to use in my modern warfare games. I am going to test the new skirmish rulebook I have bought, "Skirmish Sangin".


I have painted five Afghan insurgents, two civilians from a wonderful set I found in the E.M. catalogue, a Somali Eureka Miniatures sent me without cost and the first two "Blackwater" contractors I´m going to use in my first game. All of them are fantastic figures, really nice, and, IMHO, better than those of "Empress Miniatures".


Wonderful work Juan. All are excellent but those mercenaries, er, 'contractors' certainly look the part. I always enjoy your painting style as it's so clean and smooth.

These ten figures will give Juan 50 points. 

7 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)