Saturday, March 17, 2012

From JuanM: 28mm Anglo-Danish, Late Romans & Viking (60 points)


Juan sends in an excellent mix of figures that range from this Anglo-Danish for SAGA, another base of Legio V Macedonia and a fierce Viking for yours truly.


The Anglo-Danes are 28mm Gripping Beast castings.


The Late Romans are from the Musketeer Miniature range.



And this fine Iberian Viking is from Wargames Foundry.




This group of fierce lads will give Juan 60 points. Wonderful work, Juan!

Also, in regards to the Viking 'danegled' that I set out at the start of the Challenge it seems that I've lost my list of who I've posted castings to and who I've missed (being Vikings they are a bit chaotic). If any of you guys have not received your casting yet please drop me an email and I'll get it sorted. For those who are either still waiting or their Viking, or it is in the works, or its in transit back to me, don't worry you will get your 10 points irregardless. Thanks! Otherwise I will be putting up a post this weekend featuring the models I have received back from Challengers from around the world - I must say, they are all pretty awesome!

5 comments:

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)